On April 9, 2016, I had my first amateur MMA fight in Harlan, Kentucky. 190 pounds, and exactly five years to the day, and I’m ready to make my debut in Bellator against one of the legends of women’s mixed martial arts. My hope is that my journey can inspire others...read more
Proudly Training With
THE TALE OF THE TAPE
Olivia “Liv” Parker is a professional mixed martial artist fighting out of Knoxville Martial Arts Academy in Knoxville, Tennessee.
Parker (4-1 pro) compiled a dominant 5-0 amateur record, before turning pro in early 2019. Her most recent fight happened in July, 2020 in Kansas City under the Invicta FC banner.
Liv is part of one of the largest, if not the largest stable of female MMA fighters in in the southeast region, as Knoxville Martial Arts Academy (KMAA) boasts ten-plus active female competitors including vets of Invicta FC, Bellator, and the UFC. Parker became the third female belt holder in 2017 when she won the Virginia Cagefighting Championship Middleweight Title.
KMAA is also the home of UFC light heavyweight contender Ovince Saint Preux.
- Name: Olivia Parker
- MMA Record: Pro 4-1-0, Am 5-0-0 (Win-Loss-Draw)
- Nickname: Phoenix
- Current Streak: 9 Wins
- Age: 37 | Date of Birth: 1982.01.26
- Last Fight: July 2, 2020 in @ Invicta FC 40 (Kansas City, MO)
- Weight Class: Featherweight | Last Weigh-In: 145.0 lbs
- Affiliation: Knoxville Martial Arts Academy
- Height: 5’10” (178cm) | Reach: N/A
- Career Disclosed Earnings: $0 USD
- Born: United States
- Fighting out of: Knoxville, Tennessee
- College: Lincoln Memorial University, Norwich University
- Head Coach: Eric Turner
- Other Coaches: Joey Zonar, Taylor Turner